How does the Russian war of aggression against Ukraine affect the Nordic countries? What will the Nordic Region and Nordic co-operation look like in the future? How can we best safeguard the security and peace in the Nordic Region that we are all used to? These questions will be discussed in a panel discussion at the Norwegian embassy in Stockholm on Nordic Day at from 15:00 to 16:00.
The theme of the event is related both to the priorities of the Icelandic Presidency of the Nordic Council of Ministers and to the Norwegian Presidency Programme for the Nordic Council.
- Gunnar Wetterberg, historian and author.
- Heléne Björklund, chair of the Swedish delegation to the Nordic Council
- Kristina Miskowiak Beckvard, Denmark’s ambassador to Sweden
- Patrik Oksanen, journalist and senior fellow at Frivärld
- Emelie Weski, political advisor with a background in the UN steering group for children and young people, LSU, Folk och Försvar, and FNUF.
The panel discussion will be streamed live.