This panel of Nordic ministers and young activists will drive attention to how the agency of young women, in all their diversity, is crucial in shaping a new gender agenda.
The Nordic countries have undoubtedly come far. Women are represented in high-level political and economic decision-making. And yet, the Nordic face of power is not diverse when it comes to age, ethnicity and background. New norms for leadership are needed.
Meet the panel
- Thomas Blomqvist, Chair and Minister for Nordic Cooperation and Equality, Finland
- Ajak Majok, Feminist activist, Finland
- Celia Lima, Feminist activist, Norway
- Abid Q. Raja, Minister of Culture and Equality, Norway
- Annika Hambrudd, Minister of Education and Culture, Åland
- Märta Stenevi, Minister for Gender Equality and Housing, Sweden
- Katrín Jakobsdóttir, Prime Minister, Iceland
- Peter Hummelgaard, Minister for Equal Opportunities, Denmark