'The Foreign Desk' from Monocle has teamed up with the Nordic Council of Ministers for a series of five special episodes delving deeper into topics of global importance from the region. Tune into The Foreign Desk (link below) for new insights from Michael Booth and his brilliant line-up of guests:
- Isabella Lövin, Swedish minister for the Environment and Climate
- Mari Hasle Einang, Activist and Changemaker
- Lena Friblick, Innovator and CEO working with social sustainability at Xenofilia and Botildenborg.
- Kamilla Seilder, Head chef and owner of restaurant Lola, and in2016, she was named the Best Female chef Latin America's 50 Best Restaurants.
- Ernestina Parbi, Entrepreneur working at Bolidenborg in Malmö
- René Redzepi Head chef and owner of restaurant Noma, and one of the signatories of the new Nordic Food manifesto
- Sirpa Sarlio-Lähteenkorva, Responsibility for nutrition policy at the Finish Ministry of Social Affairs and Health