Monocle’s “The Foreign Desk” has teamed up with the Nordic Council of Ministers for a new series of five special episodes that delve deeper into sustainability issues and other topics of global importance from the region.
In this episode, we hear from those creating the upcoming Nordic Nutrition Recommendations 2022 and about the issues involved in trying to nudge the Nordics towards eating more sustainably.
Tune into The Foreign Desk (link below) for new insights from Michael Booth and his brilliant line-up of guests:
- Michael Minter, Head of Programme at CONCITO
- Luka Balac and Carlos Henriques, Restaurant Nolla, Helsinki
- Dr Rune Blomhoff, Professor at the University of Oslo
- Anne Pøhl Enevoldson, Head of Sustainable Food and Health at the Danish Veterinary and Food Administration
- Anna-Karin Quetel, Sustainable Strategist at the National Food Administration of Sweden
Please note that this podcast is only available in English.