09:00-09:10 – Welcome and introduction by Jonas Wendel, Chief of Staff, Secretary General’s Office and moderator Dr. Kim Hannemann Møller, owner of Oxford Group.
09:10-09.40 – 1st panel: Socio-economic development and co-operation
- Mr. Erkki Tuomioja, Member of the Finnish Parliament and the Presidium of the Nordic Council on regional co-operation and economic progress
- Mr. Helge Pedersen, Group chief economist in Nordea, on economic Outlook and co-operation in the region.
- Mrs. Trine Villumsen Berling, Danish Institute for International Studies on Nordic-Baltic energy networks and co-operation
09:40-10:00 – Q&A session
10:00-10:30 – 2nd panel: Potentials for future co-operation
- Mrs. Žydrūnė Vitaitė, Co-founder of Women Go Tech, on benefits of Nordic-Baltic co-operation and exchange.
- Mr. Mart Laidmets, Secretary General Estonian Ministry of Education and Research, on education and research co-operation in the Nordic-Baltic region.
- Mrs. Gunta Sloga Executive director Baltic Center for Media Excellence on Nordic-Baltic co-operation for regional media development
10:30-10:50 – Q&A session
10:50-11:00 – Closure by Jonas Wendel, Chief of Staff, Secretary General’s Office