Main entrance to Parliament (Løvebakken), Karl Johans gate 22, 0026 Oslo, Norway.
All visitors to the parliament must check in and present valid ID
- Monday 30 October: 08:30–18:00
- Tuesday 31 October: 07:30–17:30
- Wednesday 1 November: 07:30–17:30
- Thursday 2 November: 07:30–15:00
All participants will be assigned a name badge upon registration. For security reasons, this badge must be visible at all times during the Session in the Norwegian Parliament.
Accreditation for journalists
After the deadline on 27 October, please contact:
Phone: +45 60 39 06 30
Further information for the media:
Photos from the Session will be uploaded regularly. They are free to use except for commercial usage. The source must be quoted: photographer’s name/norden.org.
Password: See your name badge for the password
Service telephone in the Parliament
+47 23 31 30 00
For all inquiries, including IT questions.
The Nordic Council Secretariat
Brynhild Kalsø Hansen
Phone: +45 60 39 06 29
The Session on social media
Generate debate and conversations about Nordic politics by using the two hashtags: #nrsession and #nrpol. Share our content on your own social networks by following us on:
Smoking is prohibited in the Norwegian Parliament.
Restaurant, Parliament, 3rd floor
Café, Parliament, 3rd floor
Stortingskvartalet, 1st floor
* at the participants own expense
- Free coffee machines in all buildings
- It will be served outside the plenary chamber and near secretariat and meeting rooms.
- Lunch is available at your own expense in the restaurant or café.
Live streaming from the Session
You can watch live streams from the plenary sessions in the Scandinavian languages, Finnish, Icelandic or English.
Links to follow