A20 - Nordisk Ministerråd og Nordisk Råd
The panel will discuss venture capital and sustainable financing for economic development and innovation.
The Nordic Region is a European leader in innovation and startups. But we know that much of the innovation today is funded by the public purse and that we compete on innovation and startups on all fronts with strong regional competitors from all over the world.
So, how can we encourage private capital to support circular innovation? How can we work together at Nordic level on this? What type of capital do we want to attract?
Can the we find a sustainable venture capital model for Nordic society?
- Virginia E. Vegas, Director, Startup Norway
- Nicolai Juel Vædele, Director, Greater Copenhagen
- Bo Koch-Christensen, Head of Investor Relations, BlackWood Fund
- Attila Sükösd, CTO and co-founder, Airtame
- Stine Colding Alstrup, Co-founder, Found Diverse
- Kasper Munk Rasmussen, Chief Consultant at SME Denmark
Moderator: Peter Munch-Madsen, Nordic Innovation Oslo