'The Foreign Desk' from Monocle has teamed up with the Nordic Council of Ministers for a series of five special episodes delving deeper into topics of global importance from the region. Tune into The Foreign Desk (link below) for new insights from Michael Booth and his brilliant line-up of guests:
- Päivi Sillanaukee, Permanent Secretary at Ministry of Social Affairs and Health, Finland
- Martti Hetemäki, Permanent Secretary at Ministry of Finance, Finland
- Britt Monti, Creative Leader at IKEA, Range & Design Department
- Christian Wittenkamp Hansen, Department Manager at Copenhagen municipality, Department of welfare innovation - Living Lab
- Lennart Johansson, Senior Advisor at Stockholm Geological Research Center
Please note that this podcast is only available in English.