The Foreign Desk’ has teamed up with the Nordic Council of Ministers for a series of five special episodes that delve deeper into topics of global importance from the region. Tune into The Foreign Desk (link below) for new insights from Michael Booth and his brilliant line-up of guests:
- Margrethe Vestager, European Commissioner for Competition at the EU Commission
- Robert Strand, Sustainability Professor at University of California, Berkeley
- Christine Sørensen, Public Policy and Government Relations Manager at Google
- Katrín Jakobsdóttir, Iceland’s Prime Minister
- Natascha Linn Feli, Chair of the Board at Denmarks Transparency International
- Jessica Aro, Journalist from Finland
Please note that this podcast is only available in English.