The buildings of the future mustn’t be a burden to our planet’s boundaries – but how should we construct them? What materials should we use? And how will it all affect architecture? What are the obstacles and what are the opportunities – and who should be responsible for speeding up the transition within the construction industry?
Reducing emissions in the construction sector is of utmost importance if we’re to achieve the Nordic vision that the Nordic Region will be the world’s most sustainable and integrated region by 2030.
- Nikolaj Sveistrup, architect
- Paula Lehtomäki, Secretary General, Nordic Council of Ministers
- Magnus Ek, representative, Swedish parliament/Nordic Council
- Anna Denell, Director of Sustainability, Vasakronan
- Robert Vangstad, Net-Zero Homes
- Madeleine Nobis, sustainability strategist, Liljewall architecture firm
- Petra Jenning, architect, Innovation Leader & Studio Manager FOJAB
Moderator: Dorte Bo Bojesen