GLASGOW: Capturing Golden Opportunities
SEC Centre, Hall 4
Working together to deliver success in carbon capture, usage and storage. IPCC have stressed the importance of CCS in order to meet climate targets. The event will showcase the opportunities that exist for knowledge sharing and collaboration across the Nordic countries and Scotland on CCS, drawing upon decades of respective experience at the leading edge of the global energy sector to accelerate the transition to net zero.
- SSE and Equinor’s joint plans to develop the UK’s first CCS-equipped power station at Peterhead.
- The Danish Energy Islands project and planned CO2 storage infrastructure
Moderator: Klaus Skytte, CEO, Nordic Energy Research
- Rune Volla, Director, Department of Energy, Norwegian Research Council
- Irene Rummelhoff, EVP, Equinor
- Martin Pibworth, Energy and Commercial Director, SSE
- Hanne Storm Edlefsen, Chief Strategic Planning, Energinet
Organiser: Nordic Energy Research
Partners: Equinor, SSE, Energinet
Online access to all events:
No accreditation to COP26? Don’t worry. All events will be streamed by our media partner, We Don’t Have Time. Follow this event live on their COP26 streaming hub: