GLASGOW: The value of our villain
SEC Centre, Hall 4
Nordic companies have developed sustainable solutions for using CO2 as a resource as well as permanently transforming it to stone, thereby eliminating any negative effect it has on climate. They have found innovative ways to create value of our villain. Experts from the Nordics will discuss solutions and prospects.
Moderator: Halldór Þorgeirsson, a former Director for Strategy at the United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change in Bonn and Chairman of the Icelandic Climate Council.
- Panel discussion with four nordic companies
- Speaker 1: Edda Sif Aradóttir , CEO of Carbfix
- Speaker 2: Jóhann Snorri Sigurbergsson, Director of Business Development at HS Orka
- Speaker 3: Steffen Jacobsen, CEO of Evergas and Danunity
- Speaker 4: Valborg Lundegaard, CEO of Aker Carbon Capture
Organizer: Green by Iceland
Co-organizer: Hs Orka, Carbfix , Aker, Danunity
Online access to all events
No accreditation to COP26? Don’t worry. All events will be streamed by our media partner, We Don’t Have Time. Follow this event live on their COP26 streaming hub: