A20 - Nordisk Ministerråd og Nordisk Råd
Examples of nature-based solutions include the sustainable use of land and resources, protection and restoration of bogs and wetlands and the re-opening or re-meandering of streams and rivers.
Official co-operation between the Nordic countries is an effective tool to help achieve the ambition of making the Nordic Region the most sustainable region in the world by 2030.
As part of this work, the Nordic Council of Ministers has allocated DKK 26 million to a four-year programme on nature-based solutions. The programme consists of five projects running from 2021 to 2024.
- Jóna Ólavsdóttir, Coordinator, Nordic Council of Ministers
- Line Barkved, Researcher, Norwegian Institute for Water – NIVA
- Anja Celine Winger, Project Manager, Norwegian Institute of Bioeconomy – NIBIO
- Jannik Seslef, Project Manager, Assens Municipality
- Rikke Edberg, Project Manager, Renosyd
- Kolbrún í Haraldsstovu, Project Manager, Faroe Islands National Museum
- Leonard Sandin, Researcher and Project Manager, The Norwegian Institute for Nature Research.