Ny Kongensgade 10
1472 København K
Watch the broadcast from 1 PM on Thursday the 23 of September:
The session kicks off with a short introduction to the key findings and 10 policy recommendations from a newly-released report Enabling the Digital Green Transition in the Nordic and Baltic countries delivered by Tænketanken Mandag Morgen.
Experts from across sectors and regions are invited on stage to discuss how policy innovation can be a driver that accelerates a digital green transition. Join us to shed light on the challenges and possible solutions.
The second part of the session takes a deep dive into “open green data”, where we invite data-suppliers, public authorities as well as Nordic and Baltic companies that utilize open green data for innovation to highlight best practices and inspire us to move forward.
- Helena Saren, Head of Carbon Neutral Finland Mission, Business Finland
- Niina Aagaard, Chief Operating Officer, Nordic Innovation
- Jaana Sinipuro, leading specialist, A Fair Data Economy, SITRA Finland
- Astrid Herdis Jacobsen, Senior specialist, World Bank
- Kiann Stenkjær Hein, Govtech expert and managing consultant, PA consulting
- Christian Ingemann, Project Director, Think Tank Mandag Morgen
- Søren Skov Bording, Director, Centrer Denmark
Moderator: Nynne Bjerre Christensen, Journalist