JOINT EVENT: Towards and beyond carbon neutrality – What role for voluntary carbon markets?
SEC Centre, Hall 4
This is a joint event between the Nordic Pavilion in Glasgow and the Nordic COP26 Hub in Helsinki
You’ll find the Nordic COP26 Hub at Nordic Culture Point, Kajsaniemenkatu 9, Helsinki.
Join us on site at these times:
Glasgow time: 16.45 - 17.30
Helsinki time: 18.45 - 19.30
The event explores key terms and concepts relating to carbon neutrality and net zero, focusing on the role of non-state actors and use of voluntary carbon markets. The event is organised as part of the Nordic Dialogue on Voluntary Compensation.
- Hanna-Mari Ahonen, Perspectives Climate Research
- Peer Stiansen, NCM representative
- Helen Mountford, WRI, Co-Chair of the Task Force on Net Zero Goals and Carbon Pricing
- Mark Kenber, Voluntary Carbon Markets Integrity Initiative
- Matti Kahra, Nordea Bank Abp
- Kari Hämekoski, NEFCO
Organizer: Perspectives Climate Research for the Nordic Council of Ministers
Others involved: Carbon Limits, IVL Swedish Environmental Research Institute, Tyrsky Consulting
Online access to all events
Not in Glasgow or Helsinki? Don’t worry. All events will be streamed by our media partner, We Don’t Have Time. Follow this event live on their COP26 streaming hub: