Helsinki book fair
The audience will get to find out more about some of today’s most interesting authors from the length and breadth of the Nordic Region by way of three panel discussions. They’ll be interviewed by Finnish author Juha Itkonen, who was nominated for the 2020 prize, and Yukiko Duke from Sweden.
The participating authors are:
- Solvej Balle (Denmark)
- Rakel Haslund-Gjerrild (Denmark)
- Kristina Carlson (Finland)
- Kaj Korkea-aho (Finland)
- Beinir Bergsson (Faroe Islands)
- Jessie Kleemann (Greenland)
- Elísabet Jökulsdóttir (Iceland)
- Inghill Johansen (Norway)
- Mary Ailonieida Sómban Mari (Sápmi, Norway)
- Karin Erlandsson (Åland)
The Nordic Council Literature Prize will be awarded in Helsinki in conjunction with the Session of the Nordic Council on Tuesday 1 November.