Monocle’s ‘The Foreign Desk’ and Michael Booth have teamed up with the Nordic Council of Ministers for a series of five special, monthly episodes delving deeper into topics of global importance from the region.
The third episode looks at how the region is balancing the often-conflicting demands of CO2 reduction, industrial agriculture and the natural world. Enjoy The Foreign Desk (link below) for new insights from Michael Booth and his brilliant line-up of guests:
- Lea Wermelin, Minister for the Environment, Demark
- Ulf Nilsson, Invasive species expert, Sweden.
- Lise Lykke Steffensen, Direktor Nordgen
- Lasse Eriksen Bjørn, Saami Council's Arctic and Environment Unit
- Tine Sille Svendsen, Nordic youth advisory group on biodiversity
Please note that this podcast is only available in English.