The panel will explore the role of venture capital and sustainable financing for economic development and innovation in the region.
The Nordic Region has become the leading innovation region in Europe and has the highest number of startups. But we know that much of the innovation today is funded by the public purse.
So, how can we encourage private capital to support circular innovation in the region? How can we work together at Nordic level on this? What type of capital do we want to attract? Can the Nordic countries develop a venture capital model for the Nordic society?
- Virginia Vegas, VD, Startup Norway
- Tobias Petrini, Senior Advisor Scandinavia, Invest in Finland (Business Finland)
- Jeanette Vitasp, Vice President and Head of Lending, Nordic Investment Bank (NIB)
- Isabella de Feudis, CEO, Swedish Private Equity & Venture Capital Association (SVCA)
- Tarja Berg, Founder and CEO of StarImpact Fund