Here you will find information about seeking work, authorisation and unemployment insurance.

Ulkomailla suoritettujen tutkintojen  ammatillinen tunnustaminen Suomessa

Professional recognition in Finland of qualifications completed in other countries

Ammattiliitot Suomessa

Unemployment funds and trade unions in Finland

Työntekijän oikeudet ja velvollisuudet Suomessa

Employees’ rights and obligations in Finland

Suomen sairauspäiväraha

Sickness allowance in Finland

Oleskelu- ja työnteko-oikeus Suomessa

Right of residence and right to work in Finland

Kuntoutus Suomessa

Rehabilitation in Finland

Tutkijat ja apurahansaajat Suomessa

Researchers and grant recipients in Finland

Lähetetyt työntekijät

Workers posted from Finland

Info Norden is the information service of the Nordic Council of Ministers. Here you can find info and tips if you wish to move, work, study, seek support or start a business in the Nordic region.