Tax, customs and excise

Here you will find information on customs and taxation.

Verotus kun asut Suomessa mutta työskentelet toisessa Pohjoismaassa

Taxation if you work in Finland but live in another Nordic country

Milloin veroja tulee maksaa Suomeen

When do you need to pay tax in Finland?

Opiskelijan verotus Suomessa

Taxation of students in Finland

Asunnon verotus Suomessa

Taxation of residential property in Finland

Lemmikki- ja kotieläinten tuominen Suomeen

Importing pets and domestic animals to Finland

Cross-border workers living in Finland

This page tells about what matters cross-border workers should take into account in terms of taxation and social security when they work in another country.

Omaisen kuolema Suomessa

Death of a family member in Finland

Rajatyöntekijän verotus Suomessa

Taxation of cross-border workers in Finland

Info Norden is the information service of the Nordic Council of Ministers. Here you can find info and tips if you wish to move, work, study, seek support or start a business in the Nordic region.