HELSINKI: Towards sustainable living in the Nordic Region
A big part of the green transformation takes place in the private homes. New data shows that the Nordic Region still has a way to go, when it comes to sustainable private consumption. This event will take a deep dive into the possibilities and challenges of a green transition of the Nordic lifestyle. We will discuss how we can help Nordic citizens make smart, green choices.
Joining the event are steering group members of the cross-Nordic programme “Sustainable Lifestyles in the Nordic Region” who will share their ambitions and insights.
- Anders Fink, Head of Section l Office for EU & International Affairs, Ministry of Environment
- Kristin Mattsson, Specialist in gender equality, Government Offices, Åland
- Sebastian Hielm, Director of Food Safety, Ministry of Agriculture and Forestry, Finland
- Solveig Korum, Senior advisor R&D, Kulturtanken, Norway
- Anna Mikander, Senior Ministerial Adviser at Ministry of Education and Culture, Finland
- Karen Dahl Jensen, Manager, Product Development at Nordic Ecolabelling
- Julian Lo Curlo, Nordic Expert Group for Sustainable Development member
Organizer: Sustainable Lifestyles in the Nordic Region
Others involved: The Nordic House in the Faroe Islands for the Nordic Council of Ministers
Online access to all events
Not in Helsinki? Don’t worry. All events will be streamed by our media partner, We Don’t Have Time. Follow this event live on their COP26 streaming hub: