C22 - Hovedscenen
LIVE streaming 16 June at 15:30
All of the Nordic countries will soon be members of NATO. At the same time, many are discussing the need for a stronger, more integrated and more sustainable Nordic Region.
Co-operation is not only about defence, security and NATO but just as much about the climate, our shared values and the challenges we all face. But how do we navigate Nordic co-operation at a time when new challenges are merging?
The Nordic Council of Ministers, the Nordic Council and Altinget take the temperature of Nordic co-operation. Join us!
- Louise Schack Elholm, Denmark’s Minister for Nordic Co-operation
- Kjell-Arne Ottosson, Nordic Council
- Karen Ellemann, Secretary General of the Nordic Council of Ministers
- Rasmus Emborg, President of the Nordic Youth Council
- Lars Barfoed, Chair of the Norden Association
Moderator: Veslemøy Østrem, Editor-in-Chief, Altignet.no