Conversation Festival LAMPA
During the discussion, government officials, researchers and representatives of the wind energy industry will discuss how to inject "fresh air" into Latvia's path towards energy independence and a stable energy supply – namely, by significantly increasing the production of renewable energy (and wind energy in particular) by 2030.
Sharing experiences from Denmark, the focus will be on some of the most pressing issues, such as biodiversity, coexistence with the local population and the development of grid connections.
The event is organised by the Embassy of Denmark in Latvia and the Latvian Wind Energy Association.
- Raimonds Čudars, Minister of Climate and Energy (Latvia)
- Toms Naburgs, Chairman, Wind Energy Association (Latvia)
- Valdis Kalns , Board Chairman, Latvian Forests (Latvia)
- Morten Thorøe, Director, HD Forest (Denmark)
- Kristian Nehring Madsen, Lead Environmental Advisor, European Energy A/S (Denmark)
Moderator: Lasma Livzeniece, Wind Energy Association (Latvia)