The Finnish Presidency of the Nordic Council of Ministers 2021 stressed the importance of Nordic co-operation in its programme for the year, calling it absolutely essential. A survey conducted in January by the Nordic Association in Sweden shows that the expectations placed on Nordic co-operation have increased considerably during the pandemic.
The Finnish programme also calls for a bio-based and circular economy. The event will take an in-depth look at Nordic co-operation from the perspective of the need to work together in times of crisis and where we go from here. It will also address the demand for joint solutions for a sustainable Nordic Region, particularly for a circular economy.
- Introduction: Sharon Jåma, Moderator
- Opening of the event: Anna Hallberg, The Swedish Minister for Nordic Co-operation
- A greeting from the Nordic Council – Gunilla Carlsson, (S) Nordic Council
- Panel discussion with the Nordic ambassadors in Sweden
- Vibeke Rovsing Lauritzen (DK)
- Liisa Talonpoika (FI)
- Christian Syse (NO)
- Reflections on the panel discussion: Annette Holmberg-Jansson, Minister for Nordic Co-operation (ÅL)
- Conclusion: Moderator
Moderator and presenter: Sharon Jåma