Monocle’s “The Foreign Desk” has teamed up with the Nordic Council of Ministers for a new series of five special episodes that delve deeper into sustainability issues and other topics of global importance from the region.
In this episode, you will hear other perspectives in the climate debate, from the corporate sector and government to grass-roots campaigners, and find out how they’re confronting climate-change deniers without painting a future that's too dystopic.
Tune into The Foreign Desk (link below) for new insights from Michael Booth and his brilliant line-up of guests:
- Jakob Askou Bøss, Senior Vice-President of Corporate Strategy and Stakeholder Relations at Ørsted
- Esther Michelsen Kjeldahl, Climate activist
- Li Andersson, Finland’s Minister of Education
- Lex Harvey, Project Co-ordinator, Nordic-Canadian Fellowship in Environmental Journalism
- Petra Laiti, Activist
- Pelle Boberg, External board member at the Swedish Environmental Protection Agency
Please note that this podcast is only available in English.