Ved Stranden 18
- Students from Gribskov Gymnasium
- Louise Schack Elholm, Denmark’s Minister for Nordic Co-operation
- Anne Beathe Kristiansen Tvinnereim, Norway’s Minister for Nordic Co-operation
- Karen Ellemann, Secretary General of the Nordic Council of Ministers
- Kristina Háfoss, Secretary General of the Nordic Council
- Helga Hauksdottir, Iceland’s ambassador to Denmark
- Charlotte Wrangberg, Sweden’s ambassador to Denmark
Moderator Mikael Carboni Kelk, Nordic co-operation
Time and location
Tuesday 23 March, 10:30 to 12:30. Nordens Hus, Ved Stranden 18, DK-1061 Copenhagen K, Denmark
The event is organized by Nordic co-operation and co-hosted by the Norden Association.
The students have prepared in advance in respect of Our Vision 2030, the presidency programme for the Nordic Council of Ministers, the presidency programme for the Nordic Council, and the Norden Association’s teaching material for “Norden i skolen”.
Find out more about the teaching material (in Danish) here: