Freedom of movement is a key priority for Nordic co-operation and part of the efforts to fulfil the vision outlined by the prime ministers to make the Nordic Region the most integrated region in the world. This will also be on the agenda, from a Danish, Faroese, Greenlandic and – in particular – Nordic perspective.
- The Nordic and Danish perspective – cross-border co-operation and mobility, Bertel Haarder, President of the Nordic Council
- The Greenlandic perspective – cross-border co-operation and mobility, Lisbeth Møller Jensen, the Freedom of Movement Council
- The Faroese perspective, cross-border co-operation and mobility, John Johannessen, the Freedom of Movement Council
Debate 40 mins.
Video introduction by Flemming Møller Mortensen, the Danish Minister for Nordic Co-operation
- Paula Lehtomäki, Secretary General of the Nordic Council of Ministers
- Bertel Haarder, President of the Nordic Council
- Malin Dahl, Øresunddirekt
- Halvor Stormoen, Norske Torpare
- Charlotte Wrangberg, The Swedish Ambassador to Denmark
Moderator: Matts Lindqvist