Here you will find information about moving between the Nordic countries.

Arbejds- og opholdstilladelse i Grønland

Work and residence permits in Greenland

Hvordan melder jeg tilflytning til Grønland?

How do I register relocation to Greenland?

En liten hund i Ilulissat

Importing pets and service animals into Greenland

Grønlandsk bopælsattest

Greenlandic residence certificate

Folkeregistrering i Grønland

Civil registration in Greenland

Info Norden is the information service of the Nordic Council of Ministers. Here you can find info and tips if you wish to move, work, study, seek support or start a business in the Nordic region.