Kæmpestrandens Debattelt (J5)
The Norwegian organisation Framtiden i våre hender (Future in our hands) was nominated for the Nordic Council’s Environment Prize in 2021. They will start the debate by giving their views on how both producers and consumers can maintain sustainable food production and consumption.
Using this as our starting point, we’ll discuss how politicians and civil society organisations can work together on the green transition. DUF (Danish Youth Council), 92 gruppen (The Danish 92 Group) and Bærekraftige liv (Sustainable living) are members of the Nordic Council of Ministers’ civil society network. They all have tips and tricks to share at the People’s Festival, which they’d like to discuss with the Minister for Nordic Co-operation, who is always looking for new ideas which can help the Nordic Region become the most sustainable and integrated region in the world by 2030.
- Flemming Møller Mortensen, Minister for Nordic Co-operation
- Vibeke Koehler, CEO of Bærekraftige liv
- Jakob Kronik, vice-chair of 92-gruppen
- Johan Hermstad Reinertsen, political leader of Framtiden i våre hender
- Lucas Skræddergaard, member of Dansk Ungdoms Fællesråd (Danish Youth Council)
Moderator: Niina Aagaard, Head of Communications for the Nordic Council of Ministers and the Nordic Council