The Foreign Desk: Preparing for the consequences of climate change
Monocle’s “The Foreign Desk” has teamed up with the Nordic Council of Ministers for a new series of five special episodes that delve deeper into sustainability issues and other topics of global importance from the region.
In this episode, we'll hear from experts in the Faroe Islands, Iceland, and Sweden on how the Nordic Region is tackling the consequences of climate change and about how the wide-ranging challenges are likely to affect their populations.
Tune into The Foreign Desk (link below) for new insights from Michael Booth and his brilliant line-up of guests:
- Dan Sundström, Firefighter
- Patrik Andersson, Södra Skog
- Rico Kongsager, Associate Professor, Emergency & Risk Management, University College Copenhagen
- Uta Reichardt, Transdisciplinary Researcher, University of Iceland
- Jens Thoms Ivarsson, Creative Director, Rain Gothenburg, City of Gothenburg
- Lisa Ekström, Climate strategist, the City Planning Office, City of Gothenburg
Please note that this podcast is only available in English.