Watch the live broadcast here:
Finland and the Nordic Region have been strongly affected by the Russian aggression, and the Nordic countries have been forced to look at the security situation in the Baltic Sea Region and northern Europe in a completely new way.
Where does the Nordic Region stand now? And where are we headed? What measures should the Nordic countries take to ensure peace and stability in our region?
- Erkki Tuomioja, President of the Nordic Council
- Linda Modig, Swedish parliament
- Wivi-Ann Wagello-Sjölund, special advisor, Finland’s Ministry of the Interior
- Axel Hagelstam, Director, Department for Planning and Analysis, Finnish National Emergency Supply Agency
- Yrsa Grüne-Luoma, Journalist
Moderator: Antonia Berg, journalist and presenter, MTV3
The discussion will take place in Swedish and Finnish and forms part of the Nordic Council’s 70th anniversary celebrations.