SEC Centre, Hall 4
This is a joint event between the Nordic Pavilion in Glasgow and the Nordic COP26 Hub in Helsinki. Join us in Helsinki at the Nordic Culture Point (Kajsaniemenkatu 9).
Glasgow time: 16.45 - 17.30
Helsinki time: 18.45- 19.30
A new report about lessons from Nordic efforts to integrate gender equality in climate finance, point at both best practices, and possibilities for improvement. Learn about the results from the research and listen to the reaction from the governments.
- Secretary General DanChurchAid and moderator of the ACT Alliance, Birgitte Qvist-Sørensen, (Glasgow)
- Minister for the Environment of Sweden, Per Bolund (Glasgow)
- Minister of Forestry and Natural Resources in Malawi, Nancy Tembo (Glasgow)
- Member of the Finish Parliament and the chairperson of the Finnish Development Policy Committee, Inka Hopsu (Helsinki)
- INKA consult, Christopher Roy (Glasgow)
Co-organizer: ACT church of Sweden, FinChurchAid, FELM and Norwegian Church Aid
Online access to all events
Not in Glasgow or Helsinki? Don’t worry. All events will be streamed by our media partner, We Don’t Have Time. Follow this event live on their COP26 streaming hub: