Monocle’s “The Foreign Desk” has teamed up with the Nordic Council of Ministers for a new series of five special episodes that delve deeper into sustainability issues and other topics of global importance from the region.
In this episode, we'll hear from the Nordic companies leading the way in the paradigm shift of achieving carbon neutrality in their industries.
Tune into The Foreign Desk (link below) for new insights from Michael Booth and his brilliant line-up of guests:
- Åsa Bäcklin, Corporate Communications at SSAB
- Erik Frandsen, architect and partner at Lundgaard & Tranberg architects
- Lene Tranberg, architect, co-founder and partner at Lundgaard & Tranberg architects
- Tom Einar Jensen, CEO of Freyr
- Jacob Sterling, Senior Director, Head of Decarbonisation Innovation & Business Development at Mærsk
- Dominic Ward, CEO at Verne Global
Please note that this podcast is only available in English.